Saturday, July 3, 2010

May 24,2010

Hi everyone! How was everyone's week?! This week was a very very good week for missionary work! We had a zone conference that was very inspiring! It was on Baptism and the Holy Ghost. We set a baptism with one of our investigators, Jose, two days later! I met Jose the first week I was here in Katy. We tracted his street and he said we were an answer to prayers and he really wanted to change his life. So we taught him and his wife the restoration and teh spirit was so strong but then he got a job in louisiana so he was always gone and we couldn't ever get in with him again until 3 weeks ago and he quit that job so he's home now. We taught the Plan of Salvation and he accepted a date for June 12th! The coolest part is the Songster's, the family that was inactive when I got here but we started working with and they haven't missed a week since? Well the father in the Songster family is baptizing Jose!! It's so amazing! I am so happy when I think about how incredible Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are and how in tune they are with the needs and desires of every one of our heart's. It's been a great week all around. we found 3 new investigators and they are all very interested! a lot of great stories how it happened but I'll save that for another day! Anyways I love ya'll a lot and miss you!
Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment