Saturday, July 3, 2010

Feb 8,2010

Hey everyone!! So we got transfers and I am staying!! Okay I know after 10 months in an area I can't really pull that one off. I am getting transferred to Katy which is the other outsider part of the mission. I love being far away from the rest of the mission though you are able to just concentrate on your area and nothing else. So this week was wonderful and horrible all at the same time! I had to say goodbye to so many people that have become like family! It was hardest to say Goodbye to Charles and Paishan and Yuki and Cynthia. But such is the life of the missionary I suppose. It was so cute last Sunday Yuki and her daughter Cynthia came up to mee and gave me this pearl necklace as a goodbye present and Yuki said you are my special friend! How cute is that?! O really love them it's gonna be so hard leaving! But I'm excited to go experience a new area of the mission and also be back on a bike! Trust me I need it! It was so cool last week we were teaching one of our chinese investigators Si Chao and he's a member of the communist party and we found out he's like the secretary of part of it and anyways he has no intentions of believing in God but he thinks his tudents back in china should be able to choose so he learns from us and teaches his students and he told us he's gonna take the Book of Mormon back to China. He said, "They said we aren't aloud to but they won't check my bag it would take too much time and even if they do they will just say don't hand this book out only keep it for yourself and I will say okay but then I will just copy the pages and hand them out to people and if they want them okay and if they don't that's fine too they can throw it away but at least I will give them the chance!" haha seriously he's the kidnest sweetest man I have EVER met!! he's gonna be the way we get the church in to China! Anyways I love yall and I'm grateful for your letters I like reading about how everyone is doing. Have a wonderful week!
Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment