Saturday, July 3, 2010

Feb 22,2010

Hey Everyone...things are going well here in Katy. We were busy all week. There are a lot of less actives in this ward so we split up the area into colors and we're going to contact them all by colors and last week we did the blue area. We still have a lot more left in the blue area, but that's because we were able to get in with most of them we tried so that's good. The only downer is that the blue area takes about 45 minutes to bike to so it takes a good hour and a half out of our day, but we were still able to get a lot done. There is this one family we teach and the mom and son are members but the Dad isn't so we are teaching him and the son really loves Boise State and I told him my brother went there for football and then transferred to Colorado and I guess he goes to church off and on and he asked me If I would ask Jamers to put a good word in for him to Boise State because he really wants to play there so I made a deal with him that if he goes to church every week I'd tell my brother to put a good word in for him. So yesterday was stake conference and tehre was a ton of people but he came through the crown of people to find me and tell me he was there and that he was just on his way to help put up chairs! haha so Jameson I promised I would ask you to put in a good word for Garry Clevanger...maybe you could send me something BSU with some signatures or something I donno. But yeah so we have some good people we are working with. No progressing right now just kind of filling the teaching pool, but we tracted into a family that is interested and we have an appointment with them this week so I'm looking forward to that! They actually just moved down from Nampa believe it or not. So yeah we'll see what happens with that. I really miss College Station and Sister Ireland and I'm not really adjusting all that well to this new situation and I don't like it all that much, but I like being on a bike and I like that there are a lot of less actives to work with and also a lot of potential investigators so I just work even harder and it makes it enjoyable. Sister Ireland and I are already planning how we are going to get tranferred back together in a couple transfers...hey it could happen. Well thanks for all your emails hope everyone is having a good week! Love yall
Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment