Saturday, July 3, 2010

Jan 25, 2010

Hey Everyone! this week was really great and really busy so I can't complain! We have 2 new investigators, both chinese, and both have no background of God. All the chinese investigators of ours have a long way to go before baptism and most of them probably won't be baptized, but I know that all this work that is going on right now is to prepare their hearts and to take the gospel back to China and little by little it will be spread all through China and that when China is opened to the Gospel, amazing things will happen. It's so cool. We have interviews tomorrow with President and I might find out what's happening next transfer. I know I'm leaving but that's about it. I really don't have a ton to write. I hope everyone is doing so well and I love you all!
Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment