Saturday, July 3, 2010

Feb 15, 2010

Hey Fam,
How was everyone's week? I wouldn't know cause mom is the only one to write me! It's okay I'm not mad...I am really used to the lack of love by now. anyways I am no longer in College Station. I miss it a lot I won't try and sugar coat it. It's so hard to leave an area after 10 months and we had so much going on there and now I am on a bike, which is nice, but there isn't much going on and I don't know the area at all so It's as little bit frustrating but what can ya do. There is a ton of Less actives in this ward and so our goal this transfer is to visit every single one. It's hard to cover all this area on a bike because it is a pretty big area, but the ward members are great about helping out. Hopefully Sister Ireland can come down here in 2 transfers and finish her mission here. Oh I forgot to mention my companion now. Her name is Sister Christensen and she is from Greeley Colorado and she finishes her mission next transfer. Well hope everyone's had a great week and I love you.
Sister Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment