Monday, June 1, 2009

MTC

So the most important news of the day has to be that Elder Holland came and spoke to us on Tuesday night!! Wow...he is so incredible we are really privileged to be here for that! It was such an amazing devotional and I really needed it so it was perfect! And get this...so Sister Rucker and I were walking back to class after the devotional on the sidewalk and he drove right past us and his window was rolled down and there was about 6 of us and he says love ya work hard and waves...and everyone waves and for some reason I gave him a peace sign! and I was like oh shoot what did I just do! Haha yes classic Caitlin I know! It was awesome though I loved all of it! The MTC is such an amazing place and I am learning more and more every single day! I am sooo ready to leave though! I can't wait to meet my mission president and get started teaching and finding new investigators!

No comments:

Post a Comment