Wednesday, September 9, 2009

health problems getting in the way of the work

Hey Mom and Dad,
It was great to talk to you yesterday. I don't have a ton to write today so i'm just writing individual emails. I can't believe how deep jacson's voice is. I couldn't open the pictures, but i'll check on a different computer next week. I am going to talk in my tape thing and then send it home to you guys so you can just use mine. And I printed off pictures so i'll send those too. Thanks for all that you two do. I should be getting my MRI this week so that is good! I just want answers...I know Heavenly Father will take care of me no matter what it is...even MS. The Priesthood blessing I received yesterday and from President Hansen's emails, I think I am going to find out answers soon. I love you guys and I am trying to work as hard as I can to serve the Lord because I have never been happier than on my mission and I just love it! Hope you are all doing great tell the ward hi!
Love you,
Sis Davis

1 comment:

  1. are you kidding me right now? my cait face, you have a blog?how have you not told me about this by now? i miss you like crazy and am so excited you have a blog. check ours out! love love love you, and i have dreams about you about once a week. get home already. ok i know thats the worst thing to say, but you are my besty.

    ReplyDelete