Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Plugging along!

Hi Hi!! How's everyone's Summer been? This week has been a good week, though we've been bouncing around at different houses cause our airconditioning is broken and they keep saying they'll fix it but don't and then I got the most horrific flu i have had...seriously the throw up was so intense I would cry after each time...it only lasted a day though. sorry to give you a mental picture, but it's really the only way to get a slight view of how i felt. and then an investigator, carl, said he couldn't meet with us anymore because he's getting too deeply emotionally attached and has to strong of feelings for me...he said "I have weaknesses and I know you do to"...basically saying "I think if we meet too many times more we'll love eachother too much"....I was soo freaked out! I was like thank goodness he told us this and i'm glad he told us this over the phone!! He's this 40 year old and he was so into everything we were teaching but I could kind of tell he was maybe having some feelings cause he'd make weird comments...and he was in jail for 6 years and I don't know why...but I most certainly don't want to find out. So that was a very interesting creepy moment of this week. But PAishan is getting baptized today and that's just the best! She is so excited! She started out by telling us not to tell anyone about the baptism cause she didn't want a lot of people there, but she was telling everyone about it yesterday and asking everyone to come! IT's so amazing to see her transformation. She reads the book of mormon all through church! she doesn't understand what people say in sunday school and relief society soemtimes, like when they are talking so fast, so she'll just read her book of mormon. She's solid. Everything else is awesome...we've got some great investogators that are progressing well! I don't have much time as usual but I love all of you and I always love your letters!
Sis Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment