Friday, July 17, 2009

not much time to write

From: "Caitlin Davis"
To: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
Subject:
Date: Monday, July 13, 2009 1:30 PM

Hey Family! Okay So I don't have too much time to write today I apologize but I will try my best! Phillip was baptized on Saturday so that was so exciting! His wife is a member and they have 2 boys so it completes a family which is the best and I am so happy for them! The work is going to well here and doors really are opening all the time. I have seen that as we are faithful and dedicated, the blessings are beyond our sacrifice and I am so grateful for the blessings I receive constantly from serving. Also Sis Lieber and I were able to go to a family's sealing in our ward and it was hands down one of the best moments so far on my mission. To see such a transformation from where they were a few months ago and then see them sealed to eachother and their kids and the smiles on their faces was absolutely priceless. I love it...all of the different parts of missionary work are incredible and are all equally important and sometimes we can forget that, but as President Hinckley tells us, There's no point in doing missionary work unless we hold on to those fruits of the effort and they Must be inseparable. So reactivating the lessactives is just as important as helping others gain faith, repent and be baptized. Just another little something I learned. This last transfer has been great to me and I know it will just keep getting better. Transfer calls were Saturday and Sis Lieber is leaving me...she is getting transferred to the University ward in Bryan and she's white washing an elder's area so that'll be fun for her. I am going to be training...haha I still kinda laugh when I write that cause I am still a baby! I don't know how I'm suppose to train! But I know the Lord is in charge and he'll help me the whole way as long as I do my part and rely on him in everything I do. So yeah I'm meeting her in Houston on Wednesday and we'll spend some time up tehre with President nd Sister Hansen and come back up Thursday after we do a session at the temple. We have some great investigators and a couple of them praying for dates so we should be seeing some baptisms soon enough. I'll write more next week I just have to get going now. Life is amazing and Mission life is even more so! Love you each sooo much!
Sis Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment